background

Friday, August 19, 2011

Nineteen is Nineteen

Minnie turned 19 on the 19th of August this year. Where this may not be a big deal the fact is that a person only turns the age of their birthdate once in their life time!

We didn't have a big celebration, just an at home sit down family dinner and cheese cake for dessert. (She was craving cheesecake at the time so.......) 

We had a great evening with a wonderfully yummy dinner.


 Plus we got th choose our cheesecake toppings, some adore cherry, some are more oriented towards raspberry and some of us just plain don't like anything at all.

I can't believe my baby girl is 19 already. It really does seem like I just had her yesterday! I can still picture her as a sweet brand new baby in my arms. Happy Birthday MiMi! We all love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment