background

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

An Allen Story


When Allen is nursing he tends to pinch my arms and it really hurts. Yesterday he was pinching me really hard so I smacked his hand and told him to stop. Well, he didn't like that so he started hitting me, he has a little bit of a temper. I grabbed his hand and told him to not hit his mommy. Then the craziest thing, he quit nursing, turned and looked at me and said something that sounded like "you hit me first". The funny thing is that he mumbles alot of sounds and looks at you as if he is saying something that makes sense to us but he rarely makes sounds that sound like actual words let alone an actual sentence. It was also the accusing look on his face as he put me in my place that made the scene memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment