background

Monday, January 18, 2010

Our last munchkin is 1!!!!!





We all celebrated Allen's first birthday today. The funny thing is that we were all excited and he didn't have a care in the world. It didn't matter to him that is was his birthday, saturday or any other day. All he knows is that his family loves him and thats all that matters!

He is just such a cutie. I love watching him grow up and do his little baby things. I love the little pitter patter of his baby feet walking or running along the floor. I love how short and wobbly he is. You know what I mean, weebles wobble but they don't fall down. Thats what he reminds me of when he walks, its so adorable. Watching Allen grow up always makes me a little sad, because I know that he is our last baby so I try hard to cherish every moment of his babyhood, which is disapearing rapidly. I love how he jibbers to me and he truly believes that he is talking and that I understand. He has entire conversations and laughs and smiles or is extremely serious depending on what he is discussing, which I must always guess at. He's great.


He had a lot of fun opening his presents, it took a while of course but once he understood that we were letting him rip this paper and that there was something else inside the paper he got going and had a ball. He loved his cake! We let him pick at the frosting until dad got tired of trying to stay clean then we cut the cake and let him go at it in his chair. He was pretty messy! He got two baths all in about a 1 hour period, being as spaghetti is just as messy as cake! I have so enjoyed watching this precious little boy grow up and I am so priviledged to have such a little sweetheart for a son. He gives the best hugs and kisses. Allen is a true blessing in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment