background

Thursday, August 19, 2010

MiMi is 18!!!!

 Minnie turned 18. We began the day by everybody waking up a little bit early so we could go over to have breakfast with her. She didn't know that we were coming so it was a suprise that included us dragging her out of bed.




She's just been woken up.

Being a good girl and checking her blood sugar.



Here she is, ready to celebrate with us.

We had Struesel cake for breakfast, I had to change the name
when the girls were little because they thought that the
Coffee cake had Coffee in it and would not eat, they
were so confused as to why I always made it until I
explained why its called Coffee
cake and then we just changed the name.
We then celebrated with an actual cake a few days later, its really hard to do anything extra on weekdays during soccer season, and like fridays are our only evenings together as a family.
Obviously a watermelon theme!



We Love You Minnie



Wow! Your cakes are getting bright!





It was even red on the inside with seeds and all.

I always wonder if she'll ever get tired of Minnie and Micky Mouse!
MiMi, I'm sooooooo proud of you! I love you more than life itself, you are everything to me. Happy 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment