background

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
On December 6th it began snowing and snowing and snowing. It didn't stop and it didn't melt.




Some of us were far more excited than others!



As a result of all of the snow we had 2 snow days off from school, which for you fellow Montanans, I know that the snow we had was piddly stuff but down here where we don't get snow like this too often (like every 15 years or so), well a lot of people just don't know how to drive in the it! Any ways, the kids and I had a blast! We spent 2 days sledding (getting pulled on a sled behinde the van) and drinking alot of hot chocolate. We had a great time. One of the snow days was on my birthday and I honestly could not have asked for a better birthday present! I spent the day with my kids having fun and enjoying their company and we got to end it with cake! Pretty awesome!







By the way, I turned 39 this year, and no, I'm not freaking out about my age and no, I don't feel old. My kids help keep me young and on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment