background

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Myles turns 43

April 18th
For Myles birthday we did nothing. But only because I was sick. Sooooo, the following week after the pig show was over we had a group of friends over for a BBQ. We had a lot of fun visiting, eating and watching Avatar. We alomost burned the house down with all of the candles on Myles cake, luckily he is full of a lot of air and was able to blow out all of the candles! =}.
I would like to take a moment to gush about my wonderful husband and mention some things that I am truly grateful for. 1. I am a very lucky woman and I am married to the very best man in the world!
2. I am so grateful for a man that truly loves me through sickness and health, for richer or poorer.
3. I am grateful to have a husband who truly understands the principle of forgiveness and lives what he believes. 4. I am married to a man who loves and cherishes his children, he is a good father. 5. I am married to a man who is a good provider for his family.  To sum it up, the kids and I are lucky to have Myles and we love him with all our hearts. We love you and hope you have a great 43rd year baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment