background

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Madison; 11 in 2010

Maddie, Maddie, Maddie, Where would I be with out you? My helper at all times of the day, my back massager, my little sweetie, you are the best! I love your smile, I love your littleness, I love your achievments and all of the hard work you do to accomplish the things that you do.












I was so impressed with you for setting a goal to be on A honor roll all year long and for achieving that goal. You are an awesome sister to your little brothers and to your sisters and a great daughter to your parents. You are a good friend to your friends and that is very important. We all love you Maddie Marie. Happy Eleventh!

After all of the presents were opened Clayton threw his arms out and says loudly "What, No more presents!"Kylee and Chelsea decided to be smoking goofs, Kylee actually got burned from the wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment