background

Friday, January 21, 2011

Eight is Great, For I'm Being Baptized You See!

Our baby boy is growing up!!!! I can't even put into words the joy I felt seeing my little boy dressed in white ready to make his first commitment to Our Loving Heavenly Father in the waters of Baptism.

Britten was definately ready and excited to be baptized. I am soooo proud of my little boy. He is just amazing!

We had a triple Baptism with Brittens friend Kaden and MaKayla. It was an awesome evening! We had so many friends and family there to support us at this joyous event that we had to move into the chapel. It was AWESOME!!!!!

Britten with his Faith in God book and you can't see it but he also has is pinewood derby block!

Britten's cub scout leader and our friend Liz Polish with our extended family/friends Elle and Brandon Sorensen.

Elizabeth and Tiffany

Doren, Mark Hyde and Tyson

Ron Dunham


Heather and Tyson, more extended family/friends.

Allen was a very tired and cranky little boy. I'm soooo glad that he finally went to sleep. Zack carried Clayton out in a similiar fashion!!!!
I should have gotten the camera out sooner. I missed a lot of people who were here to support us and I missed a few other picturesque moments. Either way, the Baptism was wonderful! I'm sooo proud of my little man and his choice to be baptized. I'm proud of my family and I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment